Brush with the Spirit
Welcome to Brush with the Spirit, a place where creativity, arts, and spirituality converge! Brush with the Spirit aims to enliven people's lives through the exploration of the cross section of the arts, spirituality and the human experience. There are three programs held within the umbrella that is Brush with the Spirit: Pause & Effect, Palates, and Community Studio. Each of these programs is meant to help enliven a person's creative self, to help people unlock their creative potential (even if they believe they don't have any), and to build a community of people interested in the arts and spirituality.
Who should Attend these Workshops?
IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE NO ARTISTIC TALENTS, THERE IS A PROGRAM FOR YOU!
IF YOU ARE "SPIRITUAL BUT NOT RELIGIOUS", THERE IS A PROGRAM FOR YOU!
IF YOU WANT TO DEEPEN YOUR FAITH JOURNEY, THERE IS A PROGRAM FOR YOU!
IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE AN ARTIST LOOKING FOR INSPIRATION, THERE IS A PROGRAM FOR YOU!
IF YOU ARE ARTISTIC, BUT NOT SPIRITUAL...PLEASE EXPLAIN, AS I AM NOT SURE THAT IS POSSIBLE!
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A COMMUNITY WITH MANY FLAVOURS OF FAITH, THERE IS A SAFE SPACE FOR YOU!
- Anyone interested in exploring/expanding their creative side.
- Those seeking a seamless way to join a creative community.
- Hoping to gain concrete improvements in artistic abilities (writing, drawing...)
- Looking for practical ways to unlock creative blocks.
- NON-ARTISTS to be part of a creative community, without ever lifting a paint brush.
- ARTISTS looking for inspiration in their work.
- FOODIES looking for an amazing meal-deal.
- ANYONE seeking an interesting group discussion that guides local artists' creations.
- PEOPLE who are seeking to understand something larger than themselves.
- Looking for practical advice on an art project from a practicing artist.
- Folks hoping to become part of an artist community.
- Artists tired of painting alone in their kitchen.
- Those who wants advice on painting technics
- People who have an iPad/iMac and want to learn how to create images/videos on it.